Columbus Court 2

Located between Canterbury Court and the other Columbus Court (non-profit housing). One meal a day and weekly housekeeping is provided, along with arranged group activities. All units are wheelchair accessible.

There are 32 - 1 bedroom, 3 - 2 bedroom, and 4 disabled units. Rent is based on 30% of your income and an additional 40% for supportive care, which totals 70% of your income.

Address / Contact Info

3003 Gateby Place Vernon, BCV1T 9H5

Phone Numbers

Phone : (250) 545-5388
Fax : (250) 545-5183

Amenities

Accessibility features: wheelchair accessible

Service Details

Languages spoken: English

Categorization

Location Map

This program was last updated on 24 Oct 2016.